First Base Employment Limited
Business Development Manager
Are you a dynamic Business Development Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills? Do you have the ability to negotiate and close business deals? Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for a candidate with technical sales experience within an industrial sector. The ideal candidate will be experienced building customer relationships as well developing new revenue streams.
Salary: OTE circa £35,000 per annum plus car and benefits
Hours: 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Integral involvement to achieve the company’s sales targets.
- Ensure a flow of sales opportunities to and from the team.
- Ensure ongoing prospecting and sales activities.
- Ensure records and database information is kept up to date.
- Arrange and attend regular client meetings and networking events.
- Ensure all information is maintained on the website and social media platforms, valid and current.
- Ensure regular output of marketing materials and information.
- Ensure ongoing market and competitor analysis.
- Research and identify volume contract opportunities.
- Collation and completion of bid tender/contract documentation submissions.
- Co-ordinate company events and physical marketing/advertising.
- Report all activities weekly to the Directors.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- A great negotiator.
- Plenty of initiative.
- Superior I.T. skills and ability.
- Ability to work with the team and always willing to assist, support and give ideas.
- Be honest, reliable, punctual, flexible and resourceful.
If this is role sounds of interest to you and you would like to be considered please get in touch on 01453 755 330 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org