First Base Employment Limited
Business Credit Assistant
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000 per annum
Hours: 36.5 hours per week – 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and Friday's 8.30am – 4pm
- Identify, investigate and resolve queries
- Process & progress accounts through our internal and external debt processes
- Ascertain full contact details and obtain information for tracing purposes
- Process, analyse, cleanse and format data for debt collection purposes
- Identify bad debt
- Meeting targets
- Updating database systems and records accurately
Skills and experience:
- Ability to build rapport
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and problem solving ability
- Good Computer Skills
- Ability to organise workload and multiple priorities
- Team Player
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lilly on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs