Blending Operator – Stroud
Working as part of a team, produce batches of finished product ready for the bottling process in accordance with standard operating procedures and good manufacturing processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manufacture batches of finished product in accordance with the production schedule;
- Ensure all batches are made consistently and in line with specification;
- Carry out hygiene and product changeover activities as required;
- Carry out quality assurance testing as part of the batch make-up process
- Ensure all support activities are completed to allow the process to operate efficiently;
- Operate your work area to site GMP standards;
- Liaise with goods-inwards and production teams to ensure timely availability of materials and finished goods.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment, either in food or drink production;
- Demonstrable ability of operating within a process-driven environment;
- Good understanding of, and commitment to SOPs;
- Good understanding of, and participation in safety, health and environmental programmes;
- Good working knowledge of carrying out lab-based testing (desirable).
- Good attention to detail, especially within a repetitive environment;
- Conscientious, and committed to continuous improvement;
- Ability to work as part of a team and without direct supervision;
- Able to work night shifts on a one in three weeks basis.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity which operates on a 3-shift rotation.
5.30am – 2.00pm, 1.45pm – 10.15pm and 9.45pm – 6.15am
Salary of £18,250 + 25% for early and late shift, 70% for night shift.
Other benefits include pension, 23 days holiday + bank holidays. Other benefits will be discussed upon appointment.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330