First Base Employment Limited
Assistant Catering Manager
We need someone who is organised, efficient and great with people to help ensure everything runs smoothly in the seated eating area and with the takeaway service of a Gloucester business with a great reputation for quality and service. You will have various responsibilities while working hands on alongside the team.
Assistant Catering Manager key responsibilities:
- Ensure the catering team maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Support the team to achieve targets
- Assist in the training, development and continuous improvement of staff
- Provide exceptional customer service and help maintain this throughout the team
- Assist with staff management such as rota planning, recruitment etc
Personal attributes for the Assistant Catering Manager:
- Experience in fast-paced, high volume catering environment with a working knowledge of introducing new menus
- Capable of managing stock, working within budgets, waste control and limitation
- Confident communicator who can assist in the hiring process, training and development of team members
- Hold a valid Food Safety certificate (Level 2) as a minimum
Package and benefits for the Assistant Catering Manager:
- Discounts across the company’s product range
- 1 free meal provided per shift
- On site parking / dedicated bus service
- 28 days holiday + paid day off for your birthday!
- £26,000 salary
If you meet the criteria and feel you have what it takes to make a positive impact and contribute to a successful team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01453 755330.