Back to results
Air Conditioning Engineer – Supervisor
Job Title: Air Conditioning Supervisor
- FGAS qualified
- Full industry recognised qualifications, such as NVQ’s. Level 3 qualification in refrigeration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial, industrial, PPM, and installation experience.
- You will be responsible for site operations – delivery to the correct standard and in the required timescale.
- You will maintain customer relations – ensuring that all client contacts are treated in a polite and respectful manner.
- You will organise all site documentation.
- You will ensure all paperwork is up to date, accessible and complete, including risk assessments, sign off sheets and method statements.
- You will act as a mentor to members of the team that are training or less experienced.
- A full UK driving license.
- Good clear communication skills both written and verbal, together with computer skills for office-based quoting
- Good team work ethic with confidence to use initiative when required
- Customer focused with the ability to converse directly with our clients in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Salary commensurate with experience, £38k – £42k approx.
- Includes company van, pension, 25 days holiday and health insurance.
Unlocking Success: The Power of “Togetherness” at First Base 🚀
Are you curious about the key ingredients that make our team truly successful? 🤔 Look no further, because today, we're...Read More
The UK Salary Surge: Are We Heading for Unsustainable Heights?
I wanted to touch upon a topic that has been at the forefront of business leaders minds of late –...Read More
🔑 Unlock Your Career Potential: The Power of Interview Preparation! 🔑
In the ever-evolving UK job market, competition is fierce, and landing your dream job requires more than just a great...Read More