Aerospace Quality Inspector 5582
Aerospace Quality Inspector – Permanent – Staverton – £24,500 – £26,500 per annum
Position Type: Full-time/Permanent – 8AM – 5PM
Our client is a leading aerospace manufacturing company dedicated to producing high-quality precision components for the aerospace industry. They take pride in our commitment to excellence and are seeking a skilled Aerospace Quality Inspector to join our team.
As an Aerospace Quality Inspector specializing in CNC Machined Parts, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and compliance of components manufactured through CNC machining processes. Your primary duties will include:
- Inspection of CNC Machined Parts:
- Conduct thorough inspections of aerospace components produced through CNC machining processes to ensure they meet specified quality standards.
- Utilise precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges to verify dimensional accuracy.
- First Article Inspection (FAI):
- Perform First Article Inspections in accordance with AS9102 standards.
- Review engineering drawings and specifications to confirm that CNC machined parts meet design requirements.
- Paperwork and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate and detailed inspection records, documenting results of inspections, deviations, and any corrective actions taken.
- Generate inspection reports and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with CNC machine operators, production teams, and quality assurance personnel to address quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to provide feedback on design specifications and ensure compliance.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the quality control process.
- Suggest and implement improvements to inspection procedures and tools.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in aerospace quality inspection.
- Proficient understanding of AS9100 and AS9102 quality standards.
- Strong knowledge of CNC machining processes and associated inspection techniques.
- Experience with various measuring tools and equipment.
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for identifying discrepancies and non-conformities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Aerospace Quality Inspector looking to contribute to a dynamic team in a cutting-edge aerospace manufacturing environment, we invite you to apply. Join us in our mission to deliver precision and excellence in every component we produce.
Top of Form