Are you an experienced administrator used to working in a busy office environment? Are you looking for a position offering long-term career progression?
Then this could be the job for you!
Location: Near Stonehouse – Your own transport is essential due to the location of this position
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday 8am – 3pm (Flexibility will be required to cover holidays)
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our client’s team on a permanent basis. This is a brand-new position offering long-term career progression for the right person.
• To support the transport team with day to day administration duties
• Dealing with any transport issues; liaising with both drivers and customers
• Data entry
• Producing reports in excel
• Administration of drivers delivery paperwork
• Tachograph collation, scanning and monitoring to ensure full compliance with legislation
• Other ad hoc administration duties
• Excellent communication skills – Written and verbal
• Strong administration skills
• Have a passion for delivering excellent levels of customer service
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• The ability to prioritise a heavy workload effectively
If this sounds of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330.