Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per annum + bonuses
Our client provides resolution services on behalf of hundreds of clients, including many household names!
Working with the collections team, you will communicate with internal and external stakeholders via phone and email whilst providing administrative support. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration and accounting or credit control.
Key Responsibilities of an Administrator
- Communicating with clients and customers via email and phone.
- Liaising with internal and external customers via email and phone.
- Create effective professional relationships with key stakeholders across the business internally and externally.
- Account auditing and collection activity administration.
- Analysing data and calculating figures.
- Inputting and maintaining data, ensuring accuracy.
Key Skills of an Administrator
- Experience in administration and accounting or credit control.
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of both Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure.
- Highly organised and confident.
- Good written communication and time management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 01453 755330.