First Base Employment Limited
Have you got previous experience in a warehouse but would like to make the transition to an office-based role? Be part of this close-knit team whilst providing efficient administrative support ensuring that all the paperwork/electronic processes associated with the job are completed accurately and on time.
Location: Berkeley – must have own transport.
Hours: Flexibility and ability to work rotating shifts between the hours of 8am and 6pm (8am until 4pm and 10am until 6pm)
Pay: £9.60 per hour
This is a temporary to permanent position starting immediately.
- Answer the telephones providing information and assistance to callers
- Deal with incoming messages/mail and deliver them to the appropriate individuals at the first opportunity
- Use appropriate software packages to record operational work undertaken producing reports for operational managers and customers as required
- General administrative duties in support of the company operation as directed/requested by the unit manager
- Knowledge of modern office procedure and methods including the use of telephones, and other office systems.
- Experience using warehouse management systems preferred.
- Basic PC literacy and the ability to use/learn software packages that are applicable to the job.
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and make progress on tasks with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lilly on 01453 755330 (option 2).
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*As a temporary worker with First Base Employment you’ll become a valued member of our team. You’ll gain access to your own personal Engagement App from the first day you get paid, packed full of money saving offers and 24/7 health, support and advice.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs