First Base Employment Limited
Have you got previous experience in a warehouse but would like to make the transition to an office-based role? Be part of this close-knit team whilst providing efficient administrative support ensuring that all the paperwork/electronic processes associated with the job are completed accurately and on time.
Location: Berkeley – must have own transport.
Hours: Flexibility and ability to work rotating shifts between the hours of 8am and 6pm (8am until 4pm and 10am until 6pm)
Pay: £9.60 per hour
This is a temporary to permanent position starting immediately.
- Answer the telephones providing information and assistance to callers
- Deal with incoming messages/mail and deliver them to the appropriate individuals at the first opportunity
- Use appropriate software packages to record operational work undertaken producing reports for operational managers and customers as required
- General administrative duties in support of the company operation as directed/requested by the unit manager
- Knowledge of modern office procedure and methods including the use of telephones, and other office systems.
- Experience using warehouse management systems preferred.
- Basic PC literacy and the ability to use/learn software packages that are applicable to the job.
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and make progress on tasks with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330.