First Base Employment Limited
Hours 9am – 5pm
- Manage the distribution of copy invoices, timesheets and statements to clients and customers.
- Update client records with appropriate information.
- Assist with managing the collections and payments email inboxes for the department.
- Respond promptly to internal and external queries.
- Assist with report production as per requirements.
- Distributing mail.
- Send template emails to clients in response to internal and external enquiries.
- General Administration support as required by the Credit Control/Collections
- Ability to communicate well.
- Take ownership of resolving issues.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Drive and tenacity to deliver excellent standards and customer service.
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Zoey on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs