First Base Employment Limited
Are you well organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload? Do you have excellent IT skills? Then this may be the job for you!
First Base Employment has the pleasure of recruiting for an Administration Assistant. We are seeking individuals with a great attention to detail who enjoy working in a busy office environment to join our clients team based in Cirencester.
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 per annum based on experience
Hours: 9:00am- 5:00pm, Monday- Friday and 1 in 4 Saturday’s (10.00am until 2.00pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answering incoming telephone calls to provide additional cover during peak times.
• Creating new contract files
• Booking customer surveys
• Checking customer and manufacturer orders
• Booking incoming manufacturer deliveries
• Maintaining job records using a bespoke, industry designed data base
• Ordering stationery supplies
• Ordering and maintaining general stock items used by the Installers
• Maintaining the vehicle database including booking services, arranging hire vehicles and updating the motor insurance database (MID)
• Maintaining contact with potential and existing customers via telephone and email
• Greeting and assisting all visitors
• Assisting customers visiting the showroom
• Assisting with the day to day upkeep of the showroom
• Providing administration assistance to the Finance Manager
• Filing and archiving paper records
• Any other duties commensurate with the salary
Essential Attributes & Experience:
• High attention to detail
• Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise work
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Professional approach
• Team worker
• Ability to work unsupervised and a flexible approach
• Experience in a similar role or industry would be beneficial
• Microsoft Word, Excel and database proficient
A full UK Driving Licence and your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role.
Company bonus scheme, Death in Service Cover and optional pension scheme.
25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays.
Please contact Beth if you are interested at 01453 755 330 or email email@example.com