Admin Assistant 5448
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Hours: Monday – Friday | Full Time | Permanent
Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an Admin Assistant to join their growing company! You will work closely with internal teams to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills along with good organisational skills.
Key Responsibilities of an Admin Assistant
- General office administration.
- Inputting data into internal systems.
- Ensuring all internal data is accurate and maintained.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure effective communication.
- Maintain schedules and internal diaries.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone and email.
- Deal with customer enquiries in a timely manner.
Key Skills of an Admin Assistant
- Previous experience in an office-based admin role is desirable.
- Good telephone manner and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and scheduling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good attention to detail.
- QuickBooks experience is desirable.
To be considered for this role, please email your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 01453 755330.