First Base Employment Limited
Salary: depending on experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm
- Raising monthly licence and utility charges to tenants.
- Raising quarterly rental charges to tenants.
- Raising credit notes when required.
- Review the aged debt balances on a weekly basis.
- Proactively chase outstanding debt whilst maintaining a professional manner.
- Ring round tenants on a quarterly basis to ensure quarterly rents will be paid on time.
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Receivable.
- Monthly reconciliation of Bank Accounts.
- Manage Sales Ledger mailbox.
- Maintaining tenant ledgers in the system as required.
- Assist with providing cashflow information to Financial Controller.
- Provide monthly information to Finance Controller to be included in Board Reports.
- Review and monitor alerts on credit safe.
- Attend monthly debtors review meeting/escalate where required to management.
- Assists with annual year end process.
- Provide assistance with core tasks on Purchase Ledger.
- Previous accounts experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information to a wide audience.
- Strong Excel, Word and Outlook Skills essential
- Experience within the Property sector is useful but not essential
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lilly on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs