First Base Employment Limited
3D Tech Administrator
Salary £24,000 pa depending on experience.
Hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- Working autonomously to deliver high levels of accuracy when maintaining the database.
- Communicating with Client Liaison Team to ensure 100% accuracy at all times.
- Assisting Head of Studios and Studio Manager on various production projects, liaising with suppliers, maintaining relationships, fabrication agreements and raising Purchase Orders
- Managing the facilities of the studio – updating and following a planned maintenance schedule, organizing for external contractors to complete works within the studio and gaining approval for spend on planned maintenance from the management team.
- Prepping for client/supplier and management visits to the studio.
- Maintaining expenses within the studio and liaising with accounts to keep an accurate record.
- Assist with the sourcing of materials for the fabrication of artworks.
- Online purchasing of studio supplies, including; stationary, cleaning materials and art fabrication materials.
- Occasional visits to other local property.
- Must be able to think and act commercially where improvements in quality in time and costs can be looked for and achieved
You must be proactive and have a flexible approach to work.
Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
Effective at problem solving, using both common sense and initiative.
Clean driving licence.
High IT capability across a variety of software and packages.
Adobe suite knowledge preferable.
Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Exemplary personal conduct at all times.
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Zoey on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs