First Base Employment Limited
1st Line IT Support Technician
Have you got the technical ability and customer care skills to be the first port of call for clients reporting faults? Do you have a keen interest in IT and Technology? You will need to excel at remote troubleshooting and providing a first line fix where possible.
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Hours of Work: Full time Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
• Being the first point of contact for clients reporting faults and queries in relation to orders
• Handling incoming customer calls, recording their details and managing requests
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and relevant questions and providing a First Line Fix where possible
• Working closely with 2nd Line Support team where necessary
• Providing regular updates to customers on the status of reported faults and escalating where appropriate.
• Ensuring that good communication is maintained with Customers, Suppliers, Account Managers and Engineers
• 3rd Party Supplier Management
• Problem solver able to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
• Good active listening skills
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
• A basic understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other technology products
• Strong time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
• Process driven
• Team Player
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330 (option 2) to discuss the position in more detail.