Customer Service and Sales Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Salary: Package circa £20,000
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· To provide impeccable customer service to clients.
· Process Customers payments and allocate the payments on Sage
· Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
· Handling daily operations of the warehouse including arranging the dispatch of parcels.
· Completing the sales order process- from initial quote to delivery of goods
· Checking of agreed costings and updating SAGE system accordingly with costs and sale prices
· General Office Administration
· Answering the telephones and dealing with enquiries
· Credit control
· Filing and archiving
· Ability to manage time and work load effectively
· Experience using SAGE software would be desirable
· Strong IT skills and confident using Microsoft Office Packages
· Ability to lift up to 25kg
· Attention to detail
· Ability to exercise initiative
· Good communication, by phone, e-mail and face to face
· Problem solving
If this position sounds of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330 to discuss further.
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »