Operations Manager (Manufacturing)
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Working within a small but established manufacturing company the successful operations manager will oversee all manufacturing and warehouse operations for the business. The role will suit a candidate who is used to working to agreed parameters and who is experienced in management and leadership.
The business has a great reputation for high quality manufacturing for which the process is relatively straightforward, this also includes stocking and despatching.
Duties to include but not limited to:
· Manage all Health and Safety issues
· Manage up to 10 manufacturing and warehouse staff
· Oversee efficient production output to agreed KPI’s
· Oversee non-conformance KPI’s
· Ensure customer orders are completed and despatched on time and correct quantities and selection
· Manage relations with shippers
· Manage the accuracy and timeliness of stock taking
· Manage goods in and check off delivery notes
· Assist with re-ordering of stock for manufacturing
· Help out with customer phone calls when necessary
· Help out ‘on the tools’ if absolutely necessary
· Ensure good housekeeping
This role is immediately available and we welcome applications immediately
Full time, days shift hours (37 hours per week)
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
To apply for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »