Technical Sales Administrator
We have an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious Technical Sales Administrator. This is a varied role with a growing organisation and has the potential to progress into a bigger role.
Our client in Cirencester now has 3 businesses under 1 roof and you will be able to get involved in a diverse range of duties.
Hours of Work: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000
Place of work: Cirencester
· Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries
· Ask detailed questions to obtain relevant information in order to provide accurate quotations
· Following up quotations to secure orders
· Monitoring quote conversion rates
· Liaising with suppliers and contractors
· Managing/processing orders from receipt through to delivery
· Making outbound calls to existing customers to secure repeat business
· Making outbound calls to lapsed accounts in order to re-establish the working relationship
· Maintain accurate and up to date records using SAGE
The ideal candidate will:
· Ideally have worked in a busy office having to deal with multiple tasks in an efficient manner
· Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised
· Have strong time management and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
· Flexibility to adapt to changes in workload
· Manage customer expectations
· Have excellent customer relationship skills
· Be proficient in all Microsoft packages
· Have experience of Sage for Sales Order Processing
· Have GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
· Have a persistent approach to following up on quotations in order to convert into an order
· Be a clear Communicator
· Have previous sales experience
Please contact Beth on 01453755330 or email email@example.com
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »