As the Customer Service Coordinator your main function is to forward plan the work of the Engineers as well as dealing with breakdown and emergency calls. You will work closely with the Customer Services Manager at head office as well as staff in the UK
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and will also need to be able to negotiate with engineers and customers to ensure that work is completed on time and to a high standard in order to meet customer requirements.
Hours : Full time 40 hours per week
Scope and Purpose of Job:
· To ensure effective management of communications with primary focus on external customers and service engineers.
· To ensure the effective and efficient planning of service work on a monthly basis and the maximisation of recommendation opportunities.
· Achieve weekly and monthly KPI’s/SLA’s as directed.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Booking and planning of recommendation jobs.
· To manage “live” jobs prior to delivery to completion, Identifying jobs on a rolling basis
· If necessary, confirming planned service visits with customers at least 24 hours before the due date.
· To liaise with customers and engineers on a daily basis ensuring the relationships are enhanced and developed
· To undertake the advance planning of scheduled service liaising with supply chain to ensure that parts are JIT
· Organise follow up visits to customers by engineers.
· To manage incoming communications in an efficient manner portraying a professional approach at all times
· To deal with service and breakdown queries as necessary, routing calls as appropriate
· Produce reports as necessary for customers, to include agreed KPI’s
· Identify opportunities to develop the customer relationship both internally and externally
· Attend sites as required to carry out relationship building activities.
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »