Customer Service Representative
Hours: 4 month fixed term contract - 37.5 hours per week - Night shifts
Pay: £8.24 per hour
· Handle customer enquiries via telephone, email or social media platforms
· Resolve any customer complaints promptly and effectively
· Keep accurate records and details of customer questions and conversations
· Take payments and place orders for customers over the phone
· Deal with enquiries via Live Chat
· Provide excellent levels of customer service
· Take ownership for your own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
· Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate customer service experience
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
· A team player
· Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Highly organised and have a high attention to detail
· Able to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries
· All about delivering excellent customer service
· Motivated with excellent attention to detail
If this position sounds of interest to you, please call 01453 755330 or send your CV to email@example.com
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »