Assistant Manager- Stonehouse
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, growing company at their new facility based in Stonehouse. If you enjoy delivering exceptional customer service, being adaptable and versatile and you are an effective communicator then this could be the perfect job for you.
Your key responsibilities will be to assist the team to hit targets and maximise the profits for the new site. You will achieve this by hitting set KPI’s and effectively securing customers.
Your daily tasks are likely to include:
· Deliver exceptional customer service.
· KPI and customer journey analysis.
· Plan, maintain and improve store standards.
· Responsible for the conversion of prospects into storage customers.
· Selling products to customers in store, over the phone and via email
· Get involved with all aspects of the business, including marketing, administrative duties, operations and driving sales.
· Working as a team to achieve store targets
· Handling customer enquiries to include face to face, on the telephone and via email
· Consulting with customers on self-storage needs and availability
· Entering customer information on the database
· Dealing with debt management of customer accounts
· Developing your experience of stock control and merchandise management
· To maintain the highest possible level of cleanliness and presentation of the store to include all internal and external areas, office and toilet.
If you would like to be considered for this position, your CV must clearly demonstrate:
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· I.T literate with knowledge of using all Microsoft packages such as Excel and Outlook
· Can do attitude, enthusiastic approach to all tasks
· Is target driven and always strives to succeed
· Self-driven and passionate with a desire to exceed expectations
· Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced demanding environment with minimal supervision.
· Responsible for managing information, decision making, planning and prioritising to achieve business results ensuring all deadlines are met
Salary: circa £18,500 + bonus (£2,000-£3,000 OTE)
28 days holiday plus bank holidays, and pension scheme
Hours: 40 hours – 5 days per week. You will be required to work some weekends as part of a rota system.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »