Are you an experienced Administrator with excellent attention to detail? Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service?
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30hrs to 17:00hrs with 1 hour for lunch 12:00hrs to 13:00hrs.
Salary: Circa £20,000
· Assist PA to MD
· Audio/Copy typing for UK Directors as and when required
· Assist with booking arrangements (flights, hotels, cars, parking and itineraries)
· Provide holiday cover as and when needed
· Maintenance of files
· Assist PA to MD in event organisation
· Assist the Directors with Expenses and Mileage Logs
· Raising purchase orders as and when required
· Distribution of fuel reports to company car users by post and email
· Collection and reporting of mileage logs from employees for payroll
· Organise coffee/lunches for training courses/meetings as required
· Completion of PowerPoint presentations and Excel Spreadsheets
· Maintain Staff Address List
· Operating the switchboard
· Greeting and signing in visitors and ensuring their arrival is documented
· Keeping reception diary up to date including visitor parking requirements
· Monitoring incoming emails
· Ordering, issuing and reporting of stationary stocks
· Operating Company franking machine
· Arranging outgoing courier deliveries and distribution
· Ensure the Reception/lobby area is kept tidy
· Maintain booking diary for Conference room and Video conference room
· Ensure Conference room and Video conference room are both kept tidy
· Arrange lunchtime cover for Reception in the form of monthly rota
· Arrange Reception cover during planned periods of holiday/absence
The successful candidate will:
· Have excellent customer service skills
· Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
· Have a detailed understanding of Microsoft office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Possess strong attention to detail
· Maintain a good level of integrity and confidentiality
· Experience working with directors and management would be an advantage
If this position sounds of interest to you, please call 01453 755330 or send your CV to email@example.com
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »