CUSTOMER SERVICE – MANAGER
Do you have outstanding customer service skills with a proven track record of managing and motivating a team?
Location - Stroud (own transport is essential due to the location)
Salary - £20000 - £22000 depending on experience
Hours - 9-5 Mon - Fri
· Day to day e-mails - Responding to customers’ e-mails and phone calls
· Organising engineers and their daily routines - responding to engineers’ phone calls and e-mails
· Checking and editing engineers’ reports
· Managing Customer Service function within the company, supervision of Administrator
· Preparing future jobs in workshop
· Managing health and safety including annual reviews
· Creating and managing risk assessments and method statements
· Assisting customers with general product enquiries using sage
· Managing stock levels
· Speaking with suppliers
· Overseeing orders
· Using procurement websites and keep information up to date
· Overseeing CRM
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
· Excellent computer skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Previous experience managing a team
· Sage experience
If this position sounds of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »