Quality Engineer - Gloucester
The Quality Engineer will have the responsibility of ensuring components meet the company and client expectations prior to dispatch and all quality issues are resolved.
As Quality Engineer, you will:
· Complete 1st off inspections and final inspections
· Carry out in-process inspection
· Complete inspection reports
· Be responsible for the Quality Assurance
· Calibrate all measuring equipment
· Carry out corrective actions when quality issues occur
· Use in-house system on a daily basis
· Organise all paperwork for dispatch including dispatch notes, certificate of conformity, mill certs
The ideal Quality Engineer candidate:
· Have experience using CMM, Video Cameras (training can be provided) and all conventional measuring equipment
· Qualifications: Time served apprentice, ONC or equivalent
· Useful experience & knowledge, ideally within Aerospace manufacturing
· Have a general knowledge of common plating processes
· Time served in a sub contract engineering manufacturer
· Problem solving and effective resolution skills
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills (both internally and externally)
· Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
· Positive and proactive approach to work
Location: Gloucester, Easy access from M5
Hours: 39 hour working week (7.30am - 4.00pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am - 3.00pm Fri)
Salary: £11-£14 per hour
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays (Overtime readily available)
To apply for this position as a Quality Engineer or for more details, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »
We’re working very hard to be organised and ensure that everyone is paid over the Christmas break.
Fresh from our newsletter this month.