CNC MILLER Setter / Operator - Gloucester
Very busy sub-contract engineering company is looking to recruit a CNC Miller Setter / Operator to work in their factory based in Gloucester; producing high spec components for aerospace, gas, oil and other high-tech industries.
Applicants for the CNC Miller Setter / Operator role will ideally have the following attributes:
· Time served apprenticeship
· Experience Setting and Operating using Fanuc (G-code)
· A track record of working with aluminium and stainless steel
· Previous experience working in a sub-contract machine shop
· Be innovative and good at problem solving
· Have a hands-on approach
· Be willing to help the team achieve goals and high levels of efficiency
· Have good verbal & written communication skills
· Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
· Experience in turning would be an advantage but not essential
· Experience of programme editing would be advantageous but not essential
Location: Gloucester - Easy access from M5
Hours: 39 Hour working week (7:30am - 4:00pm Mon - Thurs; 7:30am - 3:00pm Fri).
Salary: £11.00 - £14.00 per Hour (Neg DOE)
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
To apply for this position as a CNC Miller Setter / Operator or for more details, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »
We’re working very hard to be organised and ensure that everyone is paid over the Christmas break.
Fresh from our newsletter this month.