Our Client located near Stroud is looking for a detail-oriented, highly-organised, resourceful and committed administrator, starting immediately. Their office is located in a historic country house, where they are also seeking assistance with commercial management of the premises.
· Developing and maintaining company policies, procedures and systems
and updating centralised team assets in Dropbox which include-
project folders, CV library, presentation materials, and bidding resources
· Travel and event co-ordination – booking flights, accommodation, arranging visas and team attendance at industry events
· Liaising with their outsourced IT team to ensure systems are working reliably and efficiently, acting swiftly to resolve any problems
· Database coordination and leading on GDPR compliance
· Organising client and team meetings and remote conference calls across time zones, taking and circulating minutes where necessary
· Communicating team updates and alerts
Promoting rooms at the Park for private hire, through the website and social media
· Taking and managing bookings for events and B&B
· Assisting with post and paperwork
· Engaging and managing maintenance contractors
· Invoicing and bookkeeping
You will also be involved with, or contributing to:
· Project planning, project team scheduling and calendar management
· Marketing and communications initiatives
· HR and payroll support, working with their retained service providers
· Bookkeeping – a high level of international travel creates a lot of receipts to be reconciled in the accounts and against projects
Essential Skills and Attributes:
· Advanced knowledge and use of the full Microsoft Office suite (particularly Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Skype for Business)
· Time management and prioritisation skills to meet competing demands and deadlines
· Take initiative, recommend solutions to problems and demonstrate the thinking behind your recommendations
· Excellent written and verbal communications. Dealing confidently with people at different management levels is a pre-requisite
· Working collaboratively as part of a global team
· Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
· Attention to detail, accuracy and consistency, including editing skills and proof reading
· Working familiarity with social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
Your work week will be split between supporting the office, and the remainder part of your week will be helping with the commercial management of country house
In return to you our Client can offer you:
· A fantastic office environment and the option to work from home some of the time
· A salary of £20k and £25k, based on experience
· Workplace pension scheme
· 22.5 days holiday entitlement a year plus bank holidays
This is a full time position Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01453755330
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »