Stock Controller / Goods-In – nr. Wotton-Under-Edge
We have an immediate requirement for a Stock Controller / Goods-In Operative to join a small but busy team at our client’s large facility near Wotton-Under-Edge.
The ideal candidate will possess good numeracy and literacy skills and have experience working in a similar role. You must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and a good memory will prove to be a strong advantage. Strong computer skills are required and experience using Sage or a similar stock management system is highly desirable.
Due to the nature of the business, the role will begin primarily as a Goods-In Operative and develop into a Stock Controller role. This will enable you to learn the required information regarding the company and their processes before undertaking the full range of Stock Control tasks.
Main duties will initially consist of:
· Unloading deliveries and putting into correct locations
· Booking in goods
· Checking stock against delivery notes
· Allocating stock to relevant departments
· Completing all necessary paperwork
As the role develops you would also be responsible for:
· Stock checks and recording to Sage
· Oversee the goods-in department regarding all paperwork and record keeping
· Liaising with other departments to minimise stock discrepancy
To be considered for this position you must:
· Be physically fit and comfortable with some heavy lifting
· Possess good numeracy and literacy skills
· Have a Reach or Counterbalance (preferably Reach) forklift licence (desirable)
· Be computer literate
· Have a flexible approach and willing to assist in other areas of the business as required
· Have experience in stock control / stock management (preferably within a large-scale distribution environment)
Temporary to Permanent position
Full time - Monday - Friday; 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: (negotiable depending on experience)
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755 330 to discuss
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »
We’re working very hard to be organised and ensure that everyone is paid over the Christmas break.
Fresh from our newsletter this month.