Press Tool Setter - Stroud
Our client is a highly respected high-volume manufacturer of deep drawn metal pressings and high-speed stampings, supplied globally.
Due to growth and development the following vacancy for a Press Tool Setter has become available:
· Experienced Press Tool Setters are required to support our existing team working with single action, high speed and transfer presses.
· Alternatively, the successful applicant may have experience of working with high speed Bruderer presses and would be able to work within the strict health and safety rules.
· A current ROSPA certificate and experience of operating fork lift trucks would be an advantage.
All applicants should have experience of working in a press-working environment and be able to demonstrate a full understanding of processes and techniques used within the press-working industry. Suitable applicants would be experienced and motivated self-starters, capable of working with the minimum of supervision and be able to communicate and integrate effectively with the existing teams.
All employees will, after a trial period, receive;
· Highly competitive salary, circa £25,000
· Sick pay in accordance with the Company scheme
· Membership of the company pension scheme
· 33 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
Please telephone 01453 755330 or send your CV to email@example.com
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »
We’re working very hard to be organised and ensure that everyone is paid over the Christmas break.
Fresh from our newsletter this month.
20 years in recruitment has taught us a lot !
We are inviting our clients and local employers as special guests to join us and celebrate our 20th anniversary at this free to attend,