Customer Account Administrator – nr. Dursley
We have a part-time position available for an experienced administrator to join our clients team for a 1-year fixed term contract. The role will involve managing a number of client accounts by providing support and carrying out administrative duties for your accounts and to meet the needs of the business/branch. You will be required to complete all admin tasks in an accurate and timely manner whilst ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
Hours: 25 hours per week, Wednesday and Thursday – 9:00am-5:30pm. The remaining hours can be split across Mon & Tues or Mon, Tues and Fri. Flexibility will be required to meet business needs and overtime may be available.
Rate of pay: £8.90 per hour
Holiday entitlement: 25 days + bank holidays (pro rata)
Immediate start available.
· Assist the relevant account managers and provide reports on administrative processes and ongoing customer experience
· Efficiently and professionally deal with customer enquiries via telephone, email or face-to-face
· Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
· Provide updates and feedback to customers as required
· Other similar duties as required in line with the needs of the business
To be considered you must:
· Have experience working in a customer facing position and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
· Possess good problem-solving abilities and be able to handle disputes to provide acceptable resolutions
· Show strong administration and data entry skills with a keen eye for detail
· Be able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively
· Be able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of a sale
· Have excellent time management with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Be well organised and capable of prioritising workload
· Ideally have experience working within rigid regulations and following set procedures
· Have a good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and PDF’s
If you feel you are suitable candidate and would like to be considered for this role, please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »