Buying Administrator (6-month FTC)
Are you an experienced Administrator with excellent attention to detail?
Our client, based in Cheltenham, are currently looking for a full-time administrator to carry out a 6-month fixed term contract.
· Be responsible for raising purchase orders. Due to the volume of products that our client deal with, this will form a significant element of your role.
· Provide a range of administrative support to the Buying team.
· Maintain and update all systems and spreadsheets.
· Assist in the preparation for any meetings.
· Work closely with colleagues within Buying, as well as counterparts in other departments such as Production, Sourcing and Merchandising.
The successful candidate will:
· Be able to manage administrative requests across the whole Buying team, managing your workload and prioritizing accordingly.
· Highly accurate, ensuring all activities (particularly raising orders) are completed correctly.
· Experienced in an administrative role within an office environment.
· Adept at using a range of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, as well as being a quick learner of new systems.
· Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
· A confident communicator, both written and verbal.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Mon-Fri
Rate: £8.50-£9.00 per hour
If this position sounds of interest to you, please call us on 01453 755330 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »