Vendor Support Coordinator / Administrator
Our client, based near Dursley, have a requirement for a part time administrator to fulfil a 12-month fixed term contract.
Your key responsibility will be to oversee a portfolio of key branch accounts, provide a point of initial contact and administration support to the accounts as well as the business/branch. Responsible for ensuring that all administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner for the accounts, in line with business and customer requirements and SLA’s to ensure customer experience is enhanced and maintained.
You will also:
· Liaise with the relevant Account Managers / Account Directors for each account, give feedback on administrative processes and ongoing customer experience, so that Account Managers / Account Directors have useful information for customer review meetings
· Be responsible for dealing with general customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner both face to face, via telephone and email, ensuring a satisfactory outcome is reached or escalating where necessary
· Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed to customer requirements and in a timely manner, making certain that any queries are resolved and giving feedback to the customers
· Other duties as required in line with the requirements of the business
A successful applicant will have:
· Experience within a customer facing role with the ability to resolve customer queries and complaints to a mutual satisfaction
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong administration skills
· A keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
· Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively
· Able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of a sale
· Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload
· Experience of working within rigid regulations and procedures
· A good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and PDF’s
Working hours: 25 hours per week – flexible (however the successful applicant must be willing and able to work every Thursday, 9:00am-5:30pm)
Rate of pay: £8.90 per hour (£11,570 per annum)
Additional benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays (pro rata)
If your skills and experience match our client’s requirements, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »