Are you looking to start a career in administration?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
My client based in Stonehouse are looking for an administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This position requires someone who is accurate and computer literate, with experience of working with database programs and a proven record of delivering excellent customer service. The role will require the individual to work as part of a team coordinating training courses across the country.
Salary: Circa £16,500 per annum
Hours: 08.30 to 17.00
· To support administration duties within a dynamic team to
actively contribute towards
the achievement of Company objectives and targets.
· To build and maintain solid business relationships and provide
· To be professional and courteous, and promote the services of the company at all times.
· To actively expedite saleable services from initial enquiries to
resourcing bookings and
controlling event outputs.
· Manage enquiries from customers via email, telephone and in person
· Update enquiries control sheet with relevant information.
· Produce quotations, purchase orders and resource trainers,
equipment, accommodation, travel and venues.
· Data input to database, customer/awarding bodies and websites.
· Raise necessary documentation to support training and events
· Scan and upload completed documentation
· Build relationships and communicate with colleagues, subcontractors,
· Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Leadership Team.
Personal attributes/ Key Skills:
· Have exceptional people and interpersonal skills.
· Be able to work with the team and always willing to assist, support and share ideas.
· Be honest and reliable
· Be punctual, flexible and resourceful.
· Be able to maintain strong relationships with customers and staff even during pressurised periods.
· Be able to maintain effective communication at all levels.
· Be able to prioritise your work as an individual and work as part of a team.
· Grade A – C in GCSE Maths and English
· A Level 2 or 3 qualification in Business Administration is desirable
If this position sounds of interest to you and you would like to be considered, please call us today on 01453 755 330 or email your CV to email@example.com
The week has started well. Nathan, Mags and Andy are ready to take your call and have many temp to perm job roles to fill.
Join my team and I on the 19th July to start the summer off with a bang. Some food for thought whilst you’re on the beach #CustomerExperience plus the launch of our Leadership Challenge #TheGoodRecruitmentCampaign #Growth
Book via Linked in at https://bit.ly/2LLZWks
We’re recruiting for a really switched on person who will hunt down and connect with the right people for us.
As I spotted on my CRM last week, I congratulated my team on a great first quarter by “locking them in a room to see if they could escape”.
Mags just popped back in – brought this with her to “Grow some candidates”
Well done Mags, always thinking of how to find the right talent for our rather fabulous clients :0) :0)
Lilly Chappell turned one last week and we are so so proud of how she’s doing. Lilly is a great addition to our team and is absolutely focused on getting things just right for our clients and for our candidates too.
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »