Are you looking to start a career in administration?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
My client based in Stonehouse are looking for an administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This position requires someone who is accurate and computer literate, with experience of working with database programs and a proven record of delivering excellent customer service. The role will require the individual to work as part of a team coordinating training courses across the country.
Salary: Circa £16,500 per annum
Hours: 08.30 to 17.00
· To support administration duties within a dynamic team to
actively contribute towards
the achievement of Company objectives and targets.
· To build and maintain solid business relationships and provide
· To be professional and courteous, and promote the services of the company at all times.
· To actively expedite saleable services from initial enquiries to
resourcing bookings and
controlling event outputs.
· Manage enquiries from customers via email, telephone and in person
· Update enquiries control sheet with relevant information.
· Produce quotations, purchase orders and resource trainers,
equipment, accommodation, travel and venues.
· Data input to database, customer/awarding bodies and websites.
· Raise necessary documentation to support training and events
· Scan and upload completed documentation
· Build relationships and communicate with colleagues, subcontractors,
· Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Leadership Team.
Personal attributes/ Key Skills:
· Have exceptional people and interpersonal skills.
· Be able to work with the team and always willing to assist, support and share ideas.
· Be honest and reliable
· Be punctual, flexible and resourceful.
· Be able to maintain strong relationships with customers and staff even during pressurised periods.
· Be able to maintain effective communication at all levels.
· Be able to prioritise your work as an individual and work as part of a team.
· Grade A – C in GCSE Maths and English
· A Level 2 or 3 qualification in Business Administration is desirable
If this position sounds of interest to you and you would like to be considered, please call us today on 01453 755 330 or email your CV to email@example.com
The first quarter to date has been extremely busy. Pop in and speak to us about roles we have on including (but not limited to): Warehouse,
Happy New Year !! What will 2018 bring for you?
We’ve already seen many of our staff in the office this morning. » Read more about: »
We’re working very hard to be organised and ensure that everyone is paid over the Christmas break.
Fresh from our newsletter this month.
20 years in recruitment has taught us a lot !
We are inviting our clients and local employers as special guests to join us and celebrate our 20th anniversary at this free to attend,
Have a great weekend; be sure to relax and spend some quality time with loved ones.
Thank you for another excellent week.
We are actively recruiting for job roles that we are struggling to fill; finance admin, FLT drivers, reliable packers and warehouse operatives as well as (as always) engineering staff with the following skills:
CNC Programmers (milling and turning),
With combined experience of over 40 years in the Engineering and Manufacturing sector our team recruits for many of the leading Engineering and Manufacturing employers in the region and are specialists at finding those hard to find skills.
We welcome on board Mr Ian Mayo.
Ian recently joined the First Base team as technical recruitment consultant and brings with him a deep understanding of the Engineering sector. » Read more about: Technical Consultant joins us »
We are always keen to hear from good candidates and the best way to hear from them is by word of mouth.