An exciting opportunity has arisen for an events administrator to join a small, friendly and close-working team in Stonehouse. This is a full-time temp to perm vacancy.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm
· Responsible for supporting the Events management activities.
· To undertake administration projects relating to the Association.
· To provide administrative support prior to, and attend the annual Conference and Show.
· To provide support for the Administration officer – Technical training.
· Answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner.
· Meet and greet visitors.
· Provide support when meetings are held at HQ.
· Responsible for the administrative activities associated with supporting the delivery of the Events activities and generally supporting the Technical team’s activities.
· Maintaining records and data in respect of events to show trends throughout the year.
· Work with the Technical team to deliver new events as required.
· Liaise with venues, suppliers and attendees to ensure highest possible standard of delivery and satisfaction rates.
· Responsibility to prepare all of the necessary financial paperwork for payments in conjunction with the Finance Officer.
· Work with the Technical team to deliver and support project activity as directed by the Senior Technical Officer or nominee.
· To order training and other materials to ensure stock meets needs and is organised efficiently.
· Supporting the Association at events from time to time.
· Administrative experience and competence in Microsoft Office
· Attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Good organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise
· Team working
· Customer service
To apply for this role please send CV's to email@example.com or call 01453 755330
We are actively recruiting for job roles that we are struggling to fill; finance admin, FLT drivers, reliable packers and warehouse operatives as well as (as always) engineering staff with the following skills:
CNC Programmers (milling and turning),
With combined experience of over 40 years in the Engineering and Manufacturing sector our team recruits for many of the leading Engineering and Manufacturing employers in the region and are specialists at finding those hard to find skills.
We welcome on board Mr Ian Mayo.
Ian recently joined the First Base team as technical recruitment consultant and brings with him a deep understanding of the Engineering sector. » Read more about: Technical Consultant joins us »
We are always keen to hear from good candidates and the best way to hear from them is by word of mouth.
2015 is here and many see the new year as a chance for new beginnings. The result of this is that many employees take the opportunity to change where they work.