Manager – Stroud
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to
participate in product development within a modern manufacturing and
technologies facility near Stroud. The Project Manager works as part of the
engineering team to coordinate projects to ensure they are delivered on time
and within budget. The Project Manager also works closely with Product
Management to plan future projects and schedule projects accordingly to meet
job duties and responsibilities:
- Takes ownership of a project from the time
it is approved to the time it is completed
- Works with Product Management, Engineering,
Operations and Marketing teams to create detailed plans that define and track
product development, production launch and sustaining activities.
- Lead regularly scheduled
meetings/conference calls with global cross-functional teams to communicate
objectives and update project status.
- Acts as the information conduit between the
core project team and senior management.
- Facilitates the review and approval process
for all project milestones.
- Responsible for scope and risk management to
ensure adherence to schedule
- Contributes actively to continuous
- Monitors project progress and communicates
to others within the company through project status reports
- Proactively escalates and resolves project
- Maintain project documentation
- Five or more years working in a product
- Certifications or training in project
management methodology and tools
- Directly related work experience will be
considered substitute for formal education requirement
- Ability to work independently with minimal
supervision and show a high level of ownership
- Experienced using Microsoft Office software
including Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.
- Excellent communication sills
- Experience of agricultural or industrial applications
is an asset
- Experience managing projects which include
the design and manufacture of printed circuit board assemblies
- Experience within the production environment,
manufacturing processes and supply chain management
- Strong technical aptitude
- Must be detail orientated with excellent
organisational, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Positive attitude and ability to get along
with others in a cooperative team environment.
This is a full time, permanent job
opportunity with an excellent salary of £35,000 - £40,000 on offer to the successful candidate as well as excellent benefits.
If you feel you can fit the requirements
set out above please forward your CV, covering letter and salary expectations